Amy Acker is a US-based Film & TV actress and Model from Dallas, Texas, U.S. She is best known for her acting work in The Cabin in the Woods (2012), Let’s Kill Ward’s Wife (2014), and (2005 – 2006).
Amy Acker Net worth – $950K to $3 Million US Dollars
|Net worth||$950,00 – $3M|
|Income Source||Acting, Model, and Other finance Investment|
|Real Name||Amy Acker|
|Other Name||Amy Louise Acker|
|Birthday||December 5, 1976|
|Age (As of 2020)||44 years|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Model and Actress|
Physical Statistics & More
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Eye color||Brown Eye Color|
|Hair color||Dark Brown Hair|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Trademarks||Soft Feminine Voice, Cuteness, Pointy Nose|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor’s degree in theater , Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Education (High School)||Lake Highlands High School|
|Alma Mater||Southern Methodist University|
|Father||Robert Acker (Lawyer)|
|Son||Jackson James Carpinello (born in 2005)|
|Daughter||Ava Grace Carpinello (born in 2006)|
|Grandfathers||Bolton Dubard Bruyere, Jr. (Maternal)|
John Marshall Acker (Paternal)
|Grandmothers||Jimmie Jeff Gilliland (Maternal)|
Dorothy Jean Kennedy (Paternal)
|Father In-Law||Anthony J. Carpinello (former Justice of the New York Supreme Court)|
|Mother In-Law||Sharon Carpinello (mental health official)|
|Hobbies||Going to activities with her children|
|Song||Let it go (James Bay)|
Steak Salad (Food)
Everything Bagel quiche (Food)
Treasure hunt games
Chicken coconut curry (Food)
|Character||Root (from her own roles; from Person of Interest)|
Sushi Note (She likes Saito San’s food)
|Plays||The Crucible (by Arthur Miller)|
Death of a salesman (by Arthur Miller)
|Movie Genre||Science fiction|
|Debut (Movie)||The Accident (2001)|
|Talent Agent||APA agency|
Social Media Profile
Trivia about Amy Acker
- Acker was born in Dallas, Texas, the United States to Robert Acker(father) and Sandra Bruyere on December 5, 1976.
- Her father is a lawyer, and her mother is a homemaker.
- She is the eldest child out of four children of her parents. she has two sisters and one brother
- Amy’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius and her age is 44 (As of 2020).
- She completes her bachelor’s degree in theatre at Southern Methodist University.
- Amy Acker is also a professional ballet dancer but she left her ballet career because she meet an accident in her high school and has to quit her dance career.
- She married fellow actor James Carpinello and they have two children one son Ava Grace Carpinello (born – 2005), and one daughter Jackson James Carpinello (born – 2006).