Ernestine Sclafani is an American writer, entrepreneur, businesswoman, and public relations executive from Long Island, New York, United States.
She is famously known as the wife of Skip Bayless (Sports Commentator, TV personality, and Columnist).
Ernestine Sclafani Net worth – $865,000 to $2M US Dollars
|Net worth||$865K – $2 Million|
|Income Source||Public Relation Executive, Writer, Entrepreneur & Businesswoman|
Wiki & Biography
|Real Name||Ernestine Sclafani|
|Other Name||Ernestine Sclafani Bayless|
|Birthday||August 3, 1962|
|Age (As of 2020)||58 years|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Long Island, New York, United States|
|Professions||Public Relations Executive , Businesswoman , Entrepreneur|
|Education(College)||Suffolk Country Community College|
|Husband||Skip Bayless (2016-present)|
|Brother In-Law||Rick Bayless (brother of Skip Bayless; Chef, owns XOCO, Topolobampo, Frontera Grill restaurants)|
|Relatives||Deann Groen Bayless (spouse of Rick Bayless)|
Lane Ann Bayless (daughter of brother-in-law)
|Father In-Law||John Edward Bayless|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Body Statistics & More
5 Feet 7 Inches
|TV shows||I love Lucy (1950s series)|
|Sports Persons||Aaron Rodgers (American Football)|
Danny Green (Basketball)
Social Media Profile
Trivia about Ernestine Sclafani
- Ernestine Sclafani was born in Long Island, New York, United States on 3rd August 1962 to Evelyn Sclafani(mother). Her age is 58 years (as of 220).
- She has one brother and a sister, both of them are doctors.
- Her career started as a public relations and work on many big farms such as the Weber Shandwick.
- Sclafani has been working in public relations for more than 25 years. A
- Apart from a businesswoman, she is also an author and also released her book “Balls: How To Keep Your Relationship Alive When You Live With A sports-obsessed Guy”.
- Her favorite thing in life is running, swimming, reading, and watching her favorite shows in TV.