|Full Real Name||Heidi Balvanera|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famously Known as||Spouse of Actor Jaime Camil|
|Birthday (DOB)||September 5, 1978|
|Age (as of 2020)||42 years old|
|Place of Birth||Mexico|
|Gay or Lesbian||No|
|Parents||Father: Reynaldo Balvanera Nunes
Mother: Maria Elena de Uriarte
Body Statistics & More
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6 Feet
Centimeters: 182 cm
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Boyfriend||Will Update Soon|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jaime Camil (Jaime Federico Said Camil Saldaña da Gama)|
|Children (Daughters)||Elena Camil Balvanera (born in 2011)
Jaime Camil Balvanera (born in 2014)
|School||A local high school in Mexico City|
|Alma Mater||University of Mexico|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 Million (As of 2020)|
Favorite Things & More
|Favorite Dishes||Keto Taco Cups
Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
Keto Taco Casserole
Chili Cheese Crunchwrap
Burrito Egg Rolls
Burrito Zucchini Boats
Shredded Beef Enchiladas
Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
|Favorite Desserts||Mexican Cinnamon Brownies
Mexican Chocolate Pecan Pie
Melon Granita Trio
Warm Churros and Hot Chocolate
Mexican Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits
|Favorite Traditional Cuisine||Tamales
Tacos el Pastor
El Condor Pasa
Historia de un Amor
Oye Como Va
|Book's Title||Chronicles of a New Mom|
Movies & TV Shows
|Films & TV Serials||Regresa (2010)
Jane the Virgin (2014)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Heidi Balvanera
- Heidi Balvanera is a leading writer, actress, and model of Mexico.
- Her full name is Heidi Elena Balvanera de Uriarte.
- She is famously known for her marriage to Jaime Camil, a Brazilian-Mexican actor.
- She speaks four languages with flawless proficiency – Spanish, English, Portuguese, and French.
- Having a height of around 6 ft, she weighs under 60 kgs.
- She looks pretty in black having smooth and glossy blonde (yellowish-colored) hair.
- Apart from having a sharp jawline, she has dazzling dark brown eyes too.
- Born in 1978 to her parents Reynaldo Balvanera Nunes (father) and Maria Elena de Uriarte (mother), she receives birthday wishes from her kith and kin on 5th September. In 2020, her age is 42.
- She enrolled herself at the University of Mexico to continue her higher studies.
- Delving into her career details, she is quite famous for her work in Regresa, Teresa, and Jane the Virgin (2014).
- In “Jane the Virgin” (Chapter Fifty-One) aired in 2016, Heidi’s work was praiseworthy. Besides Heidi Balvanera, the cast comprises Gina Rodriguez, Justin Baldoni, Jaime Camil (her husband), Sofia Pernas, Ivone Coll, Brett Dier among others. Jennie Snyder Urman developed this satirical TV serial drama.
- In 2013 she exchanged the vows with Brazilian-Mexican actor Jaime Camil, after several years of relationship.
- The wedding event was held at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City.
- The couple has two daughters. Their oldest daughter is Elena Camil Balvanera who was born in 2011. Recently, the family celebrated her 9th birthday.
- While the family welcomed its youngest member, Jaime Camil Balvanera in 2014. Currently, she is six years old.
- In the fashion industry, Jaime Camil’s spouse earned a lot of fame as a model. She was part of several fashion parades across the world, besides fronting campaigns for Kate Spade New York, and Chanel Coco Noir. Ranking high among the modern-day supers, her charismatic appeal extends beyond North America. The Mexican actress proved herself a force to be reckoned with in the glamorous modeling industry.
- She used to write columns for the “Who” magazine, an entertainment weekly. Her articles often revolve around the concepts of motherhood. Her articles are often woven on the thread of women empowerment.
- On the personal page, she also writes blogs to connect with her audience. She believes that blogs are an intersection point of technology and humanity. To establish her digital footprint, she leaves no stone unturned to hone her skills consistently.
- In 2015, Heidi published a parenting book “Chronicles of a New Mom”. Later, this very book was published in several languages too. In this book, the acclaimed writer describes the journey of a first-time mom starting from pregnancy to a child’s care and upbringing. She also touches on the topics of postpartum recovery as well as breastfeeding. This major transition in one’s life has its own set of challenges, according to the writer. First-time motherhood is an unprecedented emotionally intense experience for a female as pregnancy alters the physical and psychological aspects significantly. She terms it as a “dramatic shift” in one’s family life.
- Jaime Camil’s wife also states that a first-time mum needs to adjust her priorities and relationships as there is a new human being, requiring mum’s undivided attention and love. No doubt, the new bundle brings sheer delight as well, as per the writer’s opinion.
- The “Chronicles of a New Mom” explores the cataclysmic experience of becoming a mother. Reading this book feels like getting a clear glimpse of parenthood. The witty and charming author has turned the complex cultural ideas related to motherhood into a powerful narrative – a seemingly honest account of maternity.
- It is also learned that she thought of setting up a line of children’s clothing featuring the images of her kids as a brand symbol.
- Her husband, Jaime Camil, also known as Jaime Federico Said Camil Saldaña da Gama, is a renowned actor and singer. He is quite famous in the movie industry for his roles in several movies and shows, including La Fea más Bella (The Prettiest Ugly Girl), Jane The Virgin, Madness in the Method, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, 200 Cartas, The Secret Life of Pets, I Love Miami, 7 días, Maurice, The Adventures in School!
- It is worth mentioning here that for two consecutive years (2018 and 2019), her husband has won the Teen Choice Award under the category “Choice TV Actor – Comedy”.
- Surprisingly, she has got her cute nickname too -“Angel of Light”, from her beloved husband, Jaime Camil.
- Like all celebrities, the couple is quite media-shy concerning their private life.
- During an interview with the website People Chica, her husband described his spouse as “the hottest girl in the world”. Admiring her qualities, he considers her a wonderful woman and a brilliant mother. He goes to the extent saying Heidi is the foundation of his family.
- Having an ardent interest in food, the famous actress loves to have Keto Taco Cups, Cheesy Mexican Cauliflower Rice, Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps, Keto Taco, Casserole, Shrimp Enchiladas, Chili Cheese Crunchwrap in her meals occasionally.
- Her mouth-watering dishes like Burrito Egg Rolls, Burrito Zucchini Boats, Shredded Beef Enchiladas, and Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup, need no introduction. Certainly not an easy cakewalk – cooking demands patience, effort, interest, and an eye for the apt ingredients, and Heidi seems to be adept at them!
- As far as yummy and sweet desserts are concerned to conclude the meals, the writer is not an exception. Mexican Cinnamon Brownies, Mexican Chocolate Pecan Pie, Apple Enchiladas, Melon Granita Trio, Warm Churros and Hot Chocolate, Cajeta, and Mexican Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits are some of her most preferred confections.
- According to health-conscious Heidi, the intake of traditional and organic food, including Tamales, Pozole, and Tacos el Pastor, is crucial as such foods are free from toxic additives and chemicals.
- If she is in a good mood, she prefers to listen to songs as well. As she believes, through music people can express their emotions. Not only listening but also a music collection is her great hobby too. The list of her favorite songs includes Guantanamera, El Condor Pasa, Historia de un Amor, and Oye Como Va, to name a few.