|Real Name||Joan Marguerite Grande|
|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer|
|Famously Known as||Ariana Grande's Mother|
|Birthday||June 11, 1968|
|Age (as of 2020)||52 years old|
|Gay or Lesbian||No|
|Parents||Father: Frank Grande
Mother: Marjorie Grande
|Siblings||1 ( Judy Grande - Sister )|
Body Statistics & More
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 161 cm.
Meters: 1.61 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Boyfriend||Will Update Soon|
|Spouse/Husband||Victor Marchione (First Husband)
Edward Butera (Second Husband)
|School||A Local High School|
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
|Net worth (approx.)||$250,000 US dollars (As of 2020)|
Favorite Things & More
|Favorite News Channel||MSNBC|
|Favorite News Show||The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell|
|Favorite Hosts||Lawrence O’Donnell
Social Media Presence
|joangrande (Over 610k followers)|
|Other Interests||Animal Lover, Fitness Enthusiast, Philanthropist|
Some Hidden Facts about Joan Grande
- Joan Grande, whose full name is Joan Marguerite Grande, holds the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in an American company, Hose-McCann Communications. She is famously known as the mother of a renowned American pop singer, Ariana Grande.
- Born in 1968 to Marjorie Grande (mother) and Frank Grande (father), Joan blows off the birthday candles on 11th June every year.
- Her father left for heavenly abode in 2014, battling the deadly disease of cancer.
- Her zodiac sign is Gemini – a symbol of creativity, discipline, strong leadership, innovation, rationality, and personal charm.
- Her native place is Brooklyn, New York City where she spent the early childhood years.
- At present, she is residing at Boca Raton, Florida.
- She has got black hair and mesmerizing brown eyes.
- Joan has got one older sister too – Judy Grande, who is living her married life happily in Washington.
- She matriculated from a local high school in Brooklyn. She had an excellent academic performance during her school time.
- While she did her both graduation as well as post-graduation from Cornell University, a private university in Ithaca, New York. Her specialization was in the field of Business Administration and Customer Relationship Management.
- If we talk about her family life, Joan’s first husband was Victor Marchione. Soon the couple parted their ways after the birth of a child, Frankie Grande.
- Afterward, she decided to devote time to her career progression along with the upbringing of her child.
- Love knocked at her door again, then she got married to the graphic designer Edward Butera in an extravagant ceremony in Manhattan in 1992.
- After marriage, the romantic pair moved to Boca Raton in Florida. Their daughter, Ariana Grande was born in June 1993, who later brought laurels to her family by becoming one of the finest singers.
- Destiny has its own rules! Joan Grande’s second marriage, sadly, could not last long as well and the couple took divorce after 2000. Ariana Grande was just 9 years old at the time of the split between her parents.
- Having a glance at Joan’s professional life reveals that the company, which she manages, is one of the top providers of communication solutions in the country, besides providing alarm solutions to the US Navy. Hose-McCann Communications has also been designated with “Blue Ribbon Vendor” for the American Navy. According to the company’s website, the Canadian Coast Guard also uses its products.
- During an interview, CEO and President John Grande said that as an Executive officer, she is mandated to provide operational, financial, and strategic leadership to her firm. According to sources, the employees of Hose-McCann Communications admire their CEO’s strategic mindset, effective ability to communicate, strong leadership ability, unmatchable problem-solving skills, professional business acumen, and growth-driven inputs.
- As a businesswoman, Ariana Grande’s mother, Joan Grande is committed to implementing the company’s policies and programs in letter and spirit. Her expert financial guidance and analytical skills are unrivaled. Setting benchmarks for excellence, Joan Grande has been nominated for several awards under various categories, including Corporate Milestone Award, Executive Achievement Award, Innovator of the Year, Creative Executive of the Year, Business Development Executive of the Year and many other.
- Apart from being a business magnate, she also takes a keen interest in the political affairs of her country. According to some sources, Joan doesn’t like Donald Trump as the President of the USA.
- She is quite active on social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram. She runs her Insta account under the handle “joangrande”, having over 610k followers.
- Even at the age of 52, Joan never skips her workout sessions, such as brisk walking, small aerobic exercises as fitness holds paramount importance at every age. Doing exercise is a way to improve one’s well-being, Joan says.
- As an animal lover, Joan has three little dogs. Her love was shown socially when she posted the dogs’ adorable pics on her Insta account on the occasion of National Dog Day.
- Her favorite news channel is MSNBC, a leading cable TV channel in America, thanks to her preference for liberal broadcasting that provides a counter perspective to the conservative media houses.
- Her best-loved host is Lawrence O’Donnell, who is often seen in a political commentary program, The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC. The journalist’s ethical compass, knowledgebase, an acute sense of timing, mastery of multi-tasking needs no introduction among the viewers. Anchors like Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow also make to her list.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, produced by J.J. Abrams is her favorite movie. The movie was released in the US in December 2019.
- Her daughter, Ariana Grande-Butera, is a prominent figure in the American singing industry, thanks to her powerful voice in the genre of pop. The list of her songs is endless, including 7 Rings, Bang Bang, Side to Side, One Last Time, Break Free, Focus, Love Me Harder, In My Head, Be Alright, and Best Mistake, to name a few.
- Once in an interview with Neon Limelight, Ariana Grande-Butera shared that she is lucky enough to have Joan Grande as her mom.
- Way back in May 2017, Joan was in the news when she acted swiftly to save hundreds of concert-goers at Ariana Grande’s show in Manchester, England. Following the alleged suicide bombing attack, Joan directed the audience to follow her backstage amidst the utterly chaotic situation. As Joan was sitting in the first row at the concert, her agility and quick action saved many innocent lives.
- After this tragic and horrific incident, Ariana Grande’s mom was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress as she witnessed the death of over 20 people. In the suicide attack, around 139 individuals were injured also.
- Notably, Joan’s act of bravery amidst such an unprecedented situation is an encouraging one! As a result, she earned praise on social media platforms worldwide from her fans.
- In 2019, Joan remembered the victims of Manchester Arena Bombing and offered her condolences by posting a message of solidarity on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.
- As an epitome of compassion, Joan donated a significant amount of money to the families of victims, besides hosting a fundraiser in collaboration with other famous personalities, including Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and others.