|Real Name||Philip Alan Hosterman|
|Occupation||Actor & Musician|
|Famously Known as||His performances as a cartoon character|
|Age (As of 2019)||67 years|
|Birthplace||Seattle, King County, Washington, USA|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: NA
Mother: Florence Alma Hosterman
Body Statistics & More
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Daughter||Dove Cameron & Calire Hosterman|
|School||Might be from a local high school.|
|Alma mater||Will Update.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$ 1 million (Approx)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Philip Alan Hosterman
- Philip Alan Hosterman was born in Seattle, Washington, the USA on July 22, 1944 (age 75 years; as in 2019).
- He had two siblings. Michael Hosterman was his younger brother, and Mary Lyn (Kappert) Hosterman was his sister.
- Later, he became the father of Dove Cameron & Clarie Hosterman.
- Philip was fond of Music & had a vast collection of Musical Instruments. He especially liked to play piano & Saxophone in his college life.
- Hosterman was started his career as a member of the Peace Corps at an early age.
- He founded Kandahar Trading Company lately, which became a famous fashion brand in the United States.
- He loved his daughter Chloe Celeste Hosterman the most and gave her nickname Dove Hosterman. She was deeply attached to her father and mourned her death to a great extent, even on social media too.
- Philip Alan Hosterman often used to play piano along with his two daughters & provide them some music lessons too. It is because of this hobby; he deeply associated with Peace Corps.
- She had a net worth of $1 million US Dollars when his company was at a peak in the fashion industry. This is the only relevant info disclosed about his net worth.
- Dove Cameron’s father committed suicide on October 18, 2011, when he was 67 years old. The reason for his death not precisely disclosed to anyone.
- Philip Alan Hosterman’s suicide took Dove Cameron into deep dwell as she was attached to him deeply & was not able to accept his death through suicide.
- Moreover, she said that suicide was the most confusing, heartbreaking, and fascinating thing & she could not accept the same to her father.
- She savaged his loss to a great extent and kept on posting her mourn comments on social media too affectionate her love with her father.