|Real Name||Tulsi Kapoor|
|Stage Name||Tuls, Tulu|
|Famously Known as||Musician , Singer , Song writer , Shammi Kapoor's Granddaughter|
|Birthday||29 March 1986|
|Age (as of 2019)||34 years old|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra ,India|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/littlemissbiggins/
|Parents||Father: Mr. Adityaraj Kapoor
Mother: Mrs. Priti Kapoor
Body Statistics & More
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 179 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
Physical Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Wedding Details||Not Know|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media , Journalism|
|School||Popular Music Institute,Jai hind college , Vidhyanidhi education , True school of music , Los angeles college of music|
|Alma Mater||Jai hind College|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
Some Hidden Facts about Tulsi Kapoor
- Tulsi Kapoor is a member of Bollywood’s first family, “The Kapoor Family,” yes, she is the granddaughter of late film actor Shammi Kapoor.
- However, interestingly, she is not a part of Bollywood. She is a Mumbai-and-LA-based Singer-Songwriter, Musician, and composer.
- Tulsi was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has completed her schooling from the Bombay International School and completed her bachelor’s in Mass media & Journalism from Jai Hind College, Mumbai.
- He has been interested in music and art since childhood.
- According to her, there is an essential role of her late grandfather (veteran actor Shammi Kapoor) at the beginning of her musical journey.
- As the Hindustani and Carnatic music trained actor would start the day by practicing his chords and his instruments would lie around, so the four-year curious child in her started playing with them.
- Though, Tulsi Kapoor has learned Classical piano from the Popular Music Institute, Dubai, at the age of 15.
- Later, she joined a five-member college band to compete at youth festivals.
- Additionally, she has learned Pro vocals & vocals from the True School of Music, Mumbai.
Finally, She has attended Los Angeles College of Music for higher studies in music.
- Apart from music, she has also completed her Diploma in early childhood care and education from Vidhyanidhi Education, Mumbai.
- Though she has a great passion for music, she has also worked in different fields like writing, editing, marketing, and business development.
- At the initial stage of her career, she was a freelance model for ad campaigns like dove and Cadbury.
- Tulsi Kapoor has worked as a vocalist, songwriter, musician, composer.
- In one of her candid interviews, she stated that “My music has be influence by blues and rock, and instrumental music.
- It is an extension of my personality, emotions, and straightforwardness. My lyrics are simple and relatable, and I always appreciate a good hook.”
- Shammi Kapoor’s granddaughter, Tulsi Kapoor firmly believes that “Teaching is a brilliant way to learn,” and hence she has been a music teacher in a preschool followed by Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School and American School of Bombay in Mumbai.
- Shammi Kapoor’s granddaughter, Tulsi became quite active in social work a few years ago.
- In collaboration with her few friends and Lok Seva Sangham, she set up her non-profit organization named “Familia De Ouro,” which actively works with the community in Govandi, which is vulnerable to tuberculosis and leprosy.
- She loves her grandmother Neila Devi (Shammi Kapoor’s wife).
- Though, Tulsi came from a filmy family but still, she is a bit shy and camera conscious.
Once, she admitted that she used to get nervous on stage, and she learned a lot about stretching her vocal cords, breathing, standing, and interacting with the audience while onstage.
- Tulsi Kapoor actively writes and posts about women empowerment and women’s health issues on different social media platforms like Instagram and bloggers.
- So, finally, here it was just a small attempt to discover a “not so known Kapoor,” and I must say it was worth knowing a shy musical soul, what does say?